Our client is a successful food manufacturer in the West Midlands. There is an opportunity for an experienced Production Team Leader to join the team.
- Effectively manage the Production & Dispatch operations from start to end of the product lifecycle
- Monitor and maintain quality, taking responsibility for finished products
- Reviewing training needs and upskilling new starts and current staff
- Effectively manage the site hygiene function for your shift
- Ensuring relevant paperwork is completed
- Must have supervisory/management experience within food manufacturing
- HACCP qualification
- Good IT skills
- Strong leadership skills and able to train staff
- Experience of BRC audits
What’s on offer?
- £24k Salary
- 40 hrs per week (shifts can be between Monday-Sunday 5.30am – 10pm)
- Start date ASAP
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity then please upload your CV today.