As a guru for all things online you will support the team, using digital insights and analytics to shape online strategy making sure customers meals are relevant for online retail and that the digital execution is best in class. Being part of the team that’s ‘the face of the business’ and responsible for building and executing joint business plans with customers to ensure their products outperform the market, competitors and grow the share of the online chilled ready meal world. The role will be working as part of the Marketing and Innovation team, engaging with the Category Marketing team and also with Commercial teams. You will also have responsibility in helping us develop all our online channels.
Skills and Experience
The ideal new addition to the team, would be a self-starter, motivated and productive, no matter where they work, someone who loves finding out what makes the online shopper ‘shop’ and builds online marketing strategies to help find new shoppers and keep the existing loyal ones. Being a new role, we are more interested in your skills and experience that would support your application, rather than just box ticking. We look forward to hearing about your approach and ideas to make this role your own. There is an extensive training program to help fill any skill gaps you have, so see this as a career development opportunity in the post Covid new world of grocery and DTC ecommerce.
Ideally you will have;
- 2-5 years relevant working experience in at least some of the following areas
- Ecommerce channels
- Cross-functional roles within an FMCG category, preferably food related
- Marketing (online digital marketing experience a plus)
- Category Marketing
- Digital Media, Marketing and Ecommerce is in your DNA
- Optimization of ecommerce sales levels and getting the channel basics right
- A firm understanding of Online merchandising
- Account and or category management, specifically in management of online retailers
- Entrepreneurial and curious, experiments and tests
- Proficient in digital shelf analysis tools and leveraging data from various data sources; data partners, research partners to build business cases
- Have a good understanding of digital marketing channels and experience in deploying the right levers to drive business growth
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement
- A confident individual who is able to lead and work effectively in a cross functional team
- Knowledge of the D2C and wider Ecommerce marketing landscape would be advantageous
- CRO, SEO, Paid Search & Performance Marketing would be highly prized
- Strong Excel Skills
- Strong presentation skills
This role will offer you offer you an exciting and proactive working environment with challenge, learning and progression opportunities as well as some extensive employment benefits.