Our client is a successful Craft Brewery who are seeing significant growth within the market, therefore they are now looking for a Key Account Manager to assist the National Account Manager within the Off Trade and dotcom channels.
- Full account management responsibility for online retailers
- Generating new business through dotcom channel, and driving growth within current customer base
- Formulating and implementing online specific range strategy and increasing brand awareness across the channel
- Supporting the NAM in developing dotcom platforms within Sainsburys & Waitrose
- Providing support in managing national grocery accounts through engagement with supply chain contacts, marketing teams and support functions. Assisting in internal forecasting and budgeting for Off Trade channel as well as supporting channel KPI’s (NPD, distribution growth, gifting, education & awareness etc)
- Supporting NAM on overall Off Trade strategic direction and at the same time working with the NAM to develop the plans and actions to deliver the short & long term goals.
- Educate & train all of our key customers on the brand & story
- Establish ongoing ways of working & principles with the various internal & external operational teams to ensure we provide an efficient and amazing customer service.
- Ensure all customers are supplied with POS.
- Achieve monthly & annual targets
- Communicate sales results on a weekly & monthly basis to broader sales team & Commercial Director
- Represent the business at promotions, tastings and special events
- Be available for evening & weekend customer meeting/events
Skills and experience required for this role:
- Off Trade key account management desirable
- Strong sales and negotiation background
- Proven track record in building strong customer relationships
- Ability to take the initiative to gather and use customer feedback to identify customer and market opportunities
- Proven analytical skills and understanding of syndicated data
- Demonstrated diligence and ability to follow through on all commitments (internal and external stakeholders)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must be able to communicate effectively across all levels of the organisation
- Demonstrated ability to achieve performance goals with a minimum of direction
- Candidates must have a passion for craft beer
- Strong personal drive & focus on results
|Location||North West - Leeds/Manchester/Liverpool|