Our client is a well known growing drinks business who are looking for a Regional Sales Manager who can act as an abassador, growing the brand in outlets that share the brands ethos.
- Selling and negotiating new distribution in the on-trade with predominantly independent free-trade and leased/tenanted channels.
- Building long-term trading relationships with the key volume and image accounts.
- Working closely with third party suppliers and wholesalers.
- Executing activity to support UK-wide leased and managed customers.
- Delivering brand education & training to supplier, retailer and consumer.
- Qualitative selection and development of customers.
- Identifying effective and beneficial sponsorship and promotional opportunities.
- Feedback of customer opportunities and competitor threats.
- New distribution and volume for the branded portfolio.
- Weekly reporting of results, key successes and competitor activity.
- CRM System usage and report creation.
- Attendance to regular team meetings to present to the Field Sales Manager.
- Responsibility for building, development and maintenance of account database, target customers and results.
- Responsibility for providing regular reports/information on the account base as required keeping all relevant contacts informed in line with business needs.
- Act as a source of information to the business on issues and opportunities in the market and the account base.
- Regular responding to internal and customer emails daily.
Successful candidates will have knowledge of the brewing industry and will have held a similar position within the industry. Experience of B2B sales is essential and applicants must be willing to travel. As this role is customer facing you will be expected to have excellent communication skills and be adept at negotiation along with the ability to analyse and plan with a customer focus.
For more information apply below with your CV and one of our consultants will get in touch for a confidential conversation.