My client is an international and successful FMCG business who have thrived throughout the Covid crisis. A fantastic vacancy has arisen for an experienced Supply Chain Manager in Norfolk.
- Manage and develop inbound supply chain while optimising costs, inventory & customer service levels
- Managing a team of 4 planners
- Manage the MRP system and assist in system upgrade
- Produce 18 month forecast and monthly SC reports
- Accountable for ensuring robust production schedules and logistics for imported produce
- Previous experience as Supply Chain Manager within food and/or drink
- Strong planning background and knowledge
- Must have excellent people management skills
- Track record of change management, able to take on challenges
- Resilient and dynamic individual
- Strong numerical, analytical and IT skills (Excel & MRP)
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary plus benefits
- Monday – Friday (home working available however must be within an hour commute to site)
- Opportunity to join a fast growing and international company
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity then please upload your CV today.