Our Client are currently looking for an exceptional Account Manager to report into the Head of Convenience to play a pivotal role in in growing some of their key accounts. This is a very exciting time to join their business and a great opportunity to be a part of a close-knit, industry leading team of highly motivated individuals.
Joining our Client’s high-performing team, during this exciting period of growth and brand expansion, promises to offer a unique and motivating working environment, with highly rewarding opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Create and execute joint business plans with all customers.
- Analyse current data to construct a long-term development plan for maximum growth.
- Build and strengthen customer relationships to achieve long term partnerships.
- Develop a deeper understanding of each account to maximise offering.
- Stay on top of promotion and ROI data to make future decisions.
- Conduct monthly store visits to keep up to date within in-store activity and pricing.
- Plan and execute a smooth launch of new products to meet distribution targets.
- Report back to the wider team regularly and work together to create strategic plans to ensure KPI’s are being met.
- Work with the category team to complete reviews for each account in order to grow healthier snacking category sales.
- Generate progress reports to share within the organisation.
- An organised, systematic approach to prioritise and keep on top of daily tasks with a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers.
- Ability to work both independently and under instruction.
- Excellent numeric, written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated, disciplined, organised and flexible.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in person; via email; via telephone.
- Professional, smart & organised
- Ability to effectively work alongside marketing, accounts, and production teams.
- Previous Convenience or Grocery sales experience is preferred but not essential.
- Previous experience with Bestway Group would be an advantage.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave + birthday + bank holidays
- Additional days leave for your birthday
- Flexible Working
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Huge Staff Discount on products
- Length of Service Awards
- Study Support Programme
- Subsidised on site Nuffield Gym
- Free on-site parking
- 24/7 access to our Silver award winning well-being assistance program
- Free entry to Cadbury World and discounted entry for friends and family
For more information on this exciting role please get in touch or apply with your CV today.