Our client is a well established drinks company who are looking for 3 Business Development Executives to cover NE London, NW London and South London
The purpose of the role is to deliver the businesses plan on volume, distribution and profit generation for customers/ outlets in a designated territory and develop a territory plan that enables profitable growth in existing and new customers in the on trade.
- To achieve the operational standard for calls per day.
- Driving volume, distribution and profit in line with KPI’s.
- Policing national/regional contract agreements reporting back to account handler(s) and other key stakeholder’s market intelligence observed on the ground.
- Executing account/brand activities devised by the sales & marketing teams.
- Creating effective journey plans ensuring a balance is in place for prospect calls, development of existing customer base and implementation of channel priorities.
- Providing business updates and competitor activity ad hoc and formally at the RSM team meetings.
- Selling brands profitably by adapting to the company's way of selling providing category solutions to customers.
- Building a network of contacts and activating a contact strategy.
- Managing both cost centre and A&P budgets effectively.
- Effective communication and plan of action with internal telesales team maximising growth opportunities.
Experience and Skills
- At least 2 years sales experience preferably in the drinks industry.
- Brand selling experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to confidently interface internally and externally.
- Ability to plan time effectively.
- Self starter, passionate and resilient.
- Good presentation and commercial skills.
- Category/brand knowledge in the drinks industry.
Please get in touch with me for more information.