Our client is a one of the UK’s biggest suppliers of Chilled, frozen and ambient food products into all the major UK retailers. Sourcing the best quality products and ingredients from across the globe has led to the business experiencing year on year growth and they expect to build on this growth for many years to come. Due to this sustained growth they are now in a position to expand their sales team by adding two Commercial Account Executives.
- Support the Commercial Manager in the delivery of the annual growth plans
- Monitor account performance through preparing and reviewing weekly numbers and identifying opportunities for growth
- Report on customer and competitor activity and market trends to identify opportunities for growth
- Collaborate internally and externally with cross-functional teams to develop and ensure seamless execution of account plans
- Manage customer expectations and resolve any issues or concerns in a timely manner
- Relevant experience in sales or account management, preferably in the Own Label food and beverage industry
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyse data and draw insights to inform decision making
- Proactive with an appetite for learning and continuous improvement
- Clear project management and organisational skills
- Willingness to travel as needed to meet with customers and suppliers and to represent our business at industry events
For more information please get in touch or apply today with your CV.