Our client is a one of the UK’s biggest suppliers of Chilled, frozen and ambient food products into all the major UK retailers. Sourcing the best quality products and ingredients from across the globe has led to the business experiencing year on year growth and they expect to build on this for many years to come. Due to this sustained growth they are now in a position to expand their sales team by adding two Commercial Account Managers.
- Full management of northern retail accounts, including budget, forecast, stock and inventory and long term growth plans
- Develop, maintain and expand long-term cross functional relationships with Asda
- Continuous learning and advocacy of our supplier partner base, including end to end technical and supply chain expertise
- Minimum of 5 years experience in National Account Management in the Own Label Food & Beverage industry
- Proven track record of delivering budgets, growth plans and customer satisfaction
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional internal and external teams
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Clear understanding of the end to end UK Grocery supply chain
For more information please get in touch or apply today with your CV.