We are working in partnership with a Global leader in the food industry who have ambitious growth projections for the next three years and beyond.
Their Supply Chain department is embarking on an exciting new strategy ensuring best in class customer service and finding new ways to improve processes, reduce costs, environmental impacts etc and now seeking a Customer Service & Logistics Coordinator to join their team.
- Manage all stages of the Order-to-Cash lifecycle from when stock is first visible (i.e. stock on water). This includes vessel management/air freight, landing stock in UK/EU cold stores, coordination with Sales, 3PLs and the Customer to ensure orders are delivered and invoiced.
- Review and optimise stock levels across all cold stores, with the core purpose of landing stock in the appropriate cold store(s) for the relevant customer RFT (Right First Time) and reducing inventory where appropriate.
- Manage the overall booking-in process with customers, hauliers and cold stores to ensure the order is delivered OTIF and at the most optimal cost.
- Serve as the primary link between Account Managers and customers on logistical queries and issue management, to ensure prompt resolution.
- Ensure that all orders are invoiced accurately and any credits are completed on a timely basis in line with financial requirements (i.e. month end). Help resolve credit/debit queries with the credit control team.
- Ensure full compliance to core process, particularly in relation to the use of key systems for daily order processing, stock management and invoicing plus any other customer/3PL specifics systems and portals.
- Seek opportunities for order/load consolidation and partner with Sales to improve customer ordering behaviours in order to develop the overall efficiency and utilisation of transport.
- Support key business growth areas by working closely with Sales and external Food Processors to ensure continuous improvement on processes and cost efficiency, i.e. enhanced product solutions via 3rd Party Processer to ensure the correct end product is created on-time.
- Identify ways to adapt, improve or introduce new processes in order to drive the primary focus areas within the E2E Supply Chain - CSL, Cost, Cash and CO2e.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders; listen to their needs and act on it. Make decisions to enhance the customer experience, deliver the perfect order and within the lead times agreed.
- Support the wider Logistics team and other departments as necessary on ad hoc queries, analysis and reporting, and participation in relevant business meetings as required.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Drive for results and action orientated
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to independently solve problems efficiently and work under tight deadlines
- Curious to learn and positively challenges the status quo
- Good communicator
- Intermediate Excel, PowerBI or other reporting platforms
- Experience with Order Management and/or Planning Software would be highly beneficial (SAP, Blue Yonder, Manhattan, Rubicon, Esker, Omprompt, etc.)
For more information on this exciting role please get in touch or apply with your CV today.