Our client is a leading multi-million turnover company who are growing massively within their sector. As the number one brand in the market they supply their products into all the major retailers and are already hitting record profits for the year.
They are looking for an Electrically biased engineer who will report into the Head of Engineering. You will be responsible for carrying out both reactive and pre planned maintenance across a variety of machinery on site.
- Assist team to work towards maximising plant and equipment efficiency so downtime is minimised.
- Ensure planned engineering tasks are delivered on time and in full.
- Ensure good repair / manufacturing practices and procedures are followed.
- Ensure completion of planned maintenance documents.
- Work closely with production staff to achieve daily targets.
- Contribute to cost reduction initiatives to drive efficiency and process improvements.
- To be actively involved in suggestions and solutions to improve efficiency of plant and equipment at the site.
- Ensure that all equipment runs efficiently through reactive and proactive maintenance. Conduct PPM’s to a satisfactory standard as instructed by the engineering manager flagging and recording any faults found.
- To respond swiftly to any breakdown request and provide assistance to the process technicians where required.
Skills and Experience
- Electrical Apprenticeship / Similar Length Training
- 5-Year Post Training Relevant Experience
- 17/18Th Edition Regulations
- Multi- Skilled
- Extensive Food Manufacturing would be beneficial.
- Mechanical Maintenance experience (Packing/Processing)
- AB PLC
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing/Continuous Improvement
- Demonstrable Tig Welding/Fabrication skills
For more information about this exciting role please get in touch or apply today with your CV.