Our Client, a leading food manufacturer based in Leicestershire, are looking for two experienced Electrical Engineers to join their business.
In these roles you will be working as part of the wider engineering team to proactively and reactively support the site to ensure that production is maximised and health and safety are prioritised.
- Delivery of the daily engineering activity plan as agreed with production
- Effective use of the CMMS system
- Ensure that the site is ready for internal and external food safety audits.
- Ensure department KPIs and targets are delivered on time and in full.
- Ensure the efficient operation of all site equipment, site services and infrastructure.
- Minimum Level 3 NVQ or equivalent qualification in Engineering (including modules in electrical)FMCG Experience ideally within food but other backgrounds considered
- IT skills in using a CMMS system to record information.
- Experience of root cause analysis and proactive problem solving
- Additional relevant engineering training and or health and safety training would be beneficial
- Ability to build strong collaborative relationships
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Private health scheme
- Employee discount scheme
- Experience annual pay reviews
- Profit related pay
- Unlock your potential through training and growth opportunities
- Engaging & inclusive work culture
- Rotating 4 on 4 off days & nights
Joining our client’s business gives you the opportunity to be more than just a team member – you'll be an integral part of their thriving family.
Apply today and embark on an exciting journey.