Our Client is a West Yorkshire based family food business with a reputation for exceptional product, innovation and industry leading standards. They are looking for an experienced Engineering Administrator to join their team.
Pontefract/ West Yorkshire
£24 - 28k depending on experience/£10.70 to £14.38 per hour depending upon experience
Days of work: 07:30am to 16:30pm Monday to Friday
- Enjoy working in and office/workshop environment and outside.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office applications Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to present MI data
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must have own transport.
- Ability to work under your own in initiative or within a Team
- Enjoy working to targets/KPIS
- The position is Office based and hands on so you will be comfortable working in an office/workshop environment and outside.
- Take ownership of PPM scheduling covering all equipment across both our sites
- Review new supplier options
- Responsible for ordering parts for a wide variety of machinery and departments
- Assist in controlling spares.
- Maintain and update documentation along with and refining the electronic files and standard documents using Microsoft Office, SharePoint, and other software
- Responsible for the generation of MI data
- Generate PO’s and the ordering of spares
- Receiving goods in /goods out
- Collect deliveries and distribute accordingly
- Assisting the Engineering Manager with Budget control and targets
- £250 gross bonus on completion of probation!
- £250 gross bonus if you Refer a Friend and they pass their probation
- Free onsite parking
- Staff shop, with products as low as £1
- Onsite Gym open 24/7
- Subsidised canteen
- 3% Pension contribution
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Rewards scheme with discounts at over 1000 Retailers
If you are interested in this role please get in touch for more information or apply today with your CV.