Our Client are a leading pet food manufacturer based in County Longford, Ireland. They are looking for a skilled Engineering Electrician to join their team.
Engineering Electricians, will undertake preventive maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of all Production Machinery and Plant Services i.e. PLC (Siemens/Allen Bradley), Electrical Cabinets, Electrical Containment, Sensors, Knowledge of testing equipment, De-bugging and systems development, Programming, Steam, Air, Water etc.
Engineering Electricians will play a key role in the maintenance and improvement of the Plant to achieve the objectives of World Class OEE and Maintenance Availability / Performance.
- Candidates should be qualified to Senior Trades level, or comparable European NFQ qualifications, and/or NCEA Cert./Diploma in an Electro-Mechanical discipline.
- Work under pressure and under minimal supervision.
- Interest or courses attended in controls / PLC.
- Safety, Documentation and GMP awareness / compliant.
- Experience of troubleshooting and repair of manufacturing equipment
- Experience in PLC and controls around process machinery
- Be able to work on some mechanical issues as well on FMCG equipment.
- Interest / initiative in improving processes.
- Good writing / record keeping (e.g. maintenance reports / job cards), and communication skills.
- Excellent Team Players
- PC Literacy, basic navigation and file management skills.
- Provide cover during Engineering staff holidays.
This position is Shift based and candidates must be willing to and contract to work the Shift patterns as set out by the Company in line with Business needs.