Our Client are a large drinks manufacturer who are currently investing heavily in their business & infrastructure.
They are looking for a Multi skilled Engineer Technician with a strong Electrical Bias for their growing site which is a 24/5 operation.
The shift pattern for this role will be days, afters, nights.
Working in the Engineering area of the business, as part of the larger business to support manufacturing and production requirements.
Functions and Responsibilities:
- Observe all safety procedures and follow good engineering procedures.
- To carry out Planned Maintenance and use the site’s Computer Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- To respond to breakdowns as identified by Engineering or Production Operatives.
- Show a proactive approach and find solutions to problems.
- To install or modify plant as requested by the Engineering Management.
- Demonstrate effective documented handovers.
- Self-prioritize work schedule when necessary.
- Identify and order spares to facilitate plant efficiency.
- Communicate with Production and Engineers verbally and via CMMS.
- Liaise and work with all other departments to understand site problems.
- Take ownership of engineering-based housekeeping responsibilities.
- Manage and monitor Planned Maintenance adherence and recording.
- Manage and monitor Site Calibrations and keep documentation updated.
Functions will also include contributing to the functioning of other branches of engineering, providing continuous utilities to site and general site maintenance and problem solving.
- - CFGS // FPII in technical disciplines (Electromechanical).
- - English level: minimum B2
- Experience, key behaviors, and functional competences:
- 2 years of work experience in industrial production processes, valuable preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Be flexible, reliable and confident in making their own decisions.
- Be confident in communicating with other departments.
- Possess the ability to work under pressure, to deadlines and to work unsupervised.
- Possess a good working knowledge of best engineering practices.
- Demonstrate bench fitting skills and fault diagnosis.
- Possess knowledge of electrical/electronic systems inclusive of PLC’s and be willing to continue professional development.
- Possess knowledge to calibrate site instrumentation.
- Previous experience of working within the food and beverage production industry would be beneficial.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, please get in touch or apply with your details today.