Our Client are looking for an exceptional Grocery Account Manager to play a pivotal role in their journey to create a global lifestyle brand.
This is a very exciting time to join this branded business and an opportunity to be a part of a close-knit, industry leading team of highly motivated individuals.
Joining our Client’s high-performing team, during this exciting period of growth and brand expansion, promises to offer a unique and motivating working environment, with highly rewarding opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Manage two key accounts
- Agree promotions and sign off invoices for your relevant accounts.
- Agree and negotiate JBP’s for your relevant account.
- Build and maintain monthly forecasts for your accounts.
- Maintaining and developing the contact matrix within your accounts to help drive relationships forward.
- Work effectively with internal teams to ensure efficiency for the both the business and customers.
- An organised, systematic approach to prioritise and keep on top of daily tasks with a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a wider team.
- Excellent numeric, written, and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, disciplined, organised and flexible.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in person; via email; via telephone.
- Good influencing skills.
- Professional, smart & Organised.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Additional days leave for your birthday
- Flexible Working
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Huge Staff Discount on products
- Length of Service Awards
- Study Support Programme
- Subsidised on site Gym
- Free on-site parking
- 24/7 access to a Silver award winning well-being assistance program
For more information on this exciting role please get in touch or apply with your CV today.