We are working with a market leading food manufacturer that can offer not only an excellent opportunity within the technical team but additional opportunities to grow and develop yourself within that team.
This role would be best suited to someone with 3 years of experience in the food sector within the technical department. A strong understanding of food safety criteria, food legislation & GFSI food manufacturing standards & BRC/auditing across suppliers & factories is essential.
As a Technical Ingredients manager you will manage a team of technologists ensuring all team and individual KPI’s are met. Ensuring that all company and supplier needs are met at all times.
- To develop and maintain partnerships with suppliers through monitoring of standards, giving feedback and advice and, when required.
- All information with regards to supplier approval including Quor, SharePoint, and Access Databases is up to date.
- To ensure all appraisals, one2one’s, PDP’s are in place and delivered in a timely manner.
- All ingredient raw material specifications are approved in line with legal requirements, company and customer polices within the assigned time frame.
- All ingredient raw material suppliers have been approved as per the supplier approval procedures.
- Organise and lead meetings with all company sites to discuss suppliers and raw materials status.
The successful candidate will be motivated, organised and have excellent communication skills as well as being degree qualified. You will have a minimum of 12months man management experience, and have a great attitude to get things done right the first time.
For more information please get in touch or apply with your CV today!