This roles primary function is to provide an HR service in an efficient, professional and effective manner by working within the HR team and providing flexibility to enable the HR department to cope with peak workloads throughout the year.
The HR administrator will handle all written and verbal employee queries with the upmost confidentiality and be the primary contact for all business stakeholders.
The HR administrator will also provide pro-active support to the HR department in all HR related administration and company procedures including facilities work. Working closely together with the HR Advisor to ensure a high quality HR service is delivered to the business.
HR Database & Reporting
- Be the primary contact for queries coming through ranging from payroll, to er issues.
- Act as system administrator for Success Factors and Kronos systems. Controlling all users access, managing data and ensuring accuracy and data protection compliance and liaising with the system contacts to troubleshoot queries as requested.
- Ensure Success Factors and Kronos accurately reflects current stuff details. This includes inputting starters and leavers, contractual amendments, change of details, annual leave and recording sicknesses and other leave.
- Provide appropriate reports from the HR database for the purpose of auditing and monitoring employee data and training.
- Collate ad hoc data, statistics and reports to individuals and departments to meet specified requirements
Recruitment, On-boarding & Induction
- Carry out all the administrative processes in the recruitment process such as, prepare recruitment documents, draft and place adverts, log application forms, sit on interview panels and administer tests.
- Administer the process for new employees, for example; prepare contracts, offer letters, prepare new starter packs and more.
- Conduct induction meetings with new employees and liaise with line managers to ensure they are aware of their responsibility in the induction process.
- Administer the probation process ensuring managers know when review meetings need to take place.
- Manage the reporting of all sickness-absence in line with company policy
- Carry out general administration tasks for the HR department, for example; sorting post, telephone answering, drafting standard HR documents and letter and manager the HR inbox.
- Ensure employee files are maintained and archived is completed in a timely manner and compliant with GDPR.
- Ensure resignations are acknowledged in a timely manner, the line manger is aware of the process and any outstanding annual leave is calculated in accordance with the employment contract.
- Ensure exit interviews are conducted for all staff either face to face or virtually.
- Administer, promote and track usage of the company’s staff benefits scheme.
- Maintain company organisation charts and notice boards.
Please contact me for more information.