Our Client are looking for a Junior Brand Manager to assist the Senior Brand Manager in all aspects of delivering the marketing strategy of the assigned brands.
To develop and manage the marketing mix of the assigned brands, achieving the objectives of generating perceived value, awareness and differential positioning, influencing consumer behaviour. Participation in the definition of the marketing strategy of the assigned brands.
Reports to: Senior Brand Manager
Functions and Responsibilities:
- Define and manage the marketing mix of the assigned company brands, aligned with the business plan.
- Manage and implement the policies, perceived value and differential positioning of each brand.
- Manage the packaging and assortment of each product.
- Manage advertising campaigns, over & below the line: creativity, design, development, implementation and follow-up.
- Propose resources for each brand and each campaign, defining and monitoring the budget.
- Identify opportunities for product development.
- Manage the design and production of POS
- Define and analyse market studies to analyse demand, establish trends, define profiles and identify potential markets and ideal positioning by brand and consumer profile (research positioning, notoriety, lines of communication, etc.).
- Analyse the positioning and actions of competitors in relation to their brands.
- Monitor actions, budget and results of communication plans and actions, identifying deviations and promoting corrective actions.
- Planning, coordinating and executing assigned consumer marketing projects.
University (Business Administration or similar)
Work experience of 1-2 years and at least 6 months in a Marketing department.
For more information on this exciting role please get in touch or apply with your CV today.