Reporting to the Maintenance Manager the successful candidates will work in conjunction with Production and Operations. They will perform installation, repair and troubleshooting work with electrical and mechanical systems/equipment in all areas of the factory.
- Observe all on site and legislative rules and regulations in terms of Health & Safety, food safety and environmental.
- Ensure all maintenance is carried out under GMP conditions.
- Carry out electrical and mechanical process awareness, diagnostics and troubleshooting.
- Complete electrical and mechanical repairs to food processing, handling and packaging equipment.
- Technical support for plant facilities and services including compressed air, steam, refrigeration and effluent plant.
- Carry out and record planned maintenance routines.
- Carry out and record preventive maintenance.
- Control of contractors and acting as liaison person when requires
- Trade qualified electrician
- 12 month+ experience with both Electrical and Mechanical maintenance within an automated manufacturing environment, ideally with some food experience.
- Strong trouble shooting and diagnostics skills
- Used to working in a fast paced high volume environment
If you would like to know more about these positions please get in touch, or apply with your CV today.