Our client offers an exciting place to work at the forefront of modern farming which is fast-paced, stimulating and rewarding. Working with the biggest food retail brands in the UK and Europe they are looking for people who will do what’s right for the business and their customers.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Management Accountant will be an engaging communicator responsible for daily, weekly and monthly financial reporting tasks to support the business with short term decision making.
Tasks will include:
- Completion of weekly KPIs
- Delivery of period end processes
- Engaging with the operational team to maintain weekly harvest forecasts
- Updating and circulating daily & weekly labour reports to the operational team in season
- Preparing information for the management team to assess performance and track profit improvement plans
- Work with the Purchase Ledger Team to allocate invoices and investigate differences.
- Working with site admin team to monitor purchase orders, be actively involved systems development to support this.
- Partnering with the operational team to drive the performance of the business forward.
- Demonstratable experience and proficiency with MS Excel
- Inquisitive, attention to detail and a problem-solving outlook.
- An engaging communicator at all levels
- CIMA/ACCA part-qualified, experience in Management Accounting desirable but not essential
For more information apply or contact me.