Our Client, a large beverages manufacturer, based in Bedford, are currently seeking 2 Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineers with Electrical bias.
Their site is an incredibly exciting place to work, at the forefront of modern drink production & distribution which means it is fast paced, stimulating, and rewarding.
The successful candidate will be working to provide an efficient and effective maintenance service to machinery on-site. This will also involve carrying out breakdown repairs & PPM across the site to suit Business/Production needs as directed by the Engineering Leader or Manager, ensuring tasks are prioritised in order that repairs are carried out with production downtime being kept to a minimum.
Candidate Requirements for our Multi Skilled/Maintenance Engineer with Electrical bias
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, able to work effectively both on their own initiative and as part of a wider team and strives to achieve exceptional results. Experience working as a Multi-Skilled Engineer within a manufacturing environment would be an advantage, ideally within a food or FMCG environment.
- Hold a level 2 engineering qualification mechanical or electrical beneficial.
- Good fault-finding abilities
- Ability to work from drawings/plans
- Flexible approach
- Good mechanical abilities
- Effective communication skills at all levels
- Must be a team player with good attention to detail
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Good mix of Electrical and Mechanical experience
Shift Pattern: Days, afternoons, nights rotating weekly
Salary: £45,500 (Overtime available)
Shift Pattern: Double Days
Salary: £40,000 (Overtime available)
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, please get in touch or apply with your details today.