Our client is a market leading global drinks brand. They are looking for a London based experienced On-Trade Marketing Executive to join their team who is looking to further their career & thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Functions and Responsibilities:
As On Trade Marketing Executive you will work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams in order to develop activations and tools that are aligned with the annual marketing plans and sales objectives. You will need to activate the clients’ brands by implementing effective tools and develop relationships with customers through a variety of actions. You will support in sponsoring local events and on-trade opportunities based on brand requirements and objectives focusing on on-trade market opportunities.
How does the position contribute to the Department?
On-Trade Marketing Executives input ideas on customer activations and idea generations to be implemented in the on-trade market. Due to the fast-paced environment the dynamic among the team is open and collaborative.
- Support in developing the annual plans for the On-Trade marketing department
- Stays close to evolving trends, insights, market movements to bring new tools, partners to improve day to day operations for the team and the business
- Drive innovative thinking, problem solving
- Ability to multitask and coordinate various projects simultaneously
- Development, execution and supervision of online and offline activations that can be implemented across the UK marketing within the hospitality sector
- Maximize relationships with agency partners, level of service, ways of working
- Efficient control and use of resources throughout the various projects and brands managed in the department
- Partners with the Regional Managers and KAMs to assist in planning and delivering their marketing activities with key customers
- Event planning and coordination with customers and sales team
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent level of studies (ideally on marketing, sales management, business administration or similar)
- 2-3 years of direct and hands-on experience in the on-trade market
- Additional experience in Commercial, Marketing and/or Customer Marketing experience is an advantage
- Ability to take initiative and self-motivate
- Ability to acquire new skills in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with managing agencies o Excellent interpersonal skills to facilitate collaboration and be a true team player o A flexible, enthusiastic and committed attitude
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and work within strict deadlines
- Availability to travel o Full UK and clean driving licence is preferred
For more information on this fantastic company and exciting role please get in touch or apply with your CV today.