You’re a passionate person. You love brands and PR. You love the work you do and have delivered projects in your career that make you proud.
You are immersed in culture and you understand the opportunity it presents for brand PR activity if executed in the right way.
You have track record of delivering exceptional work that demonstrates innovative thinking.
You think clearly and concisely under pressure – with the ability to calmly react and lead communications through pressured moments.
You’re a positive force and a team player with low ego and will put skin in the game to produce the best possible work.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Lead the company's PR activity from consumer through to corporate comms.
- Develop culturally relevant PR moments that create buzz from the brand.
- Work alongside campaign and brand managers to on wider brand executions.
- Manage PR agency to continually increase coverage surrounding the brand and key products.
- Implement a comms strategy that enhances company reputation within the industry.
- Translate brand strategy into compelling stories for the media and other influencers.
- Keep ahead of publicity and communications trends and continue to innovate in how they’re executed.
- Work with the Head of Brand/ Marketing Director on crisis media issues and draft lines against enquiry.
- Build profiles of senior spokespeople and identify, secure and manage suitable speaker / interview opportunities and develop key message.
- Organise for company spokespeople to be media trained as and when needed.
- Be responsible for the evaluation and presentation of the company's PR campaigns
- Ensure marketing team are kept up to date with relevant media coverage and industry news.
Skills and experience required:
- You have 5+ years PR experience - ideally with a degree qualification.
- You will have led high-profile campaigns from inception through to execution.
- You have experience in crisis comms management – you have shown initiative and tackled issues arising proactively.
- You have excellent writing skills, including quotes/statements, copy, press releases, speeches, presentations and reports.
- You are a self-starter that’s packed full of initiative.
- You’re a clear communicator who can excite and motivate.
- You’re passionate about culture and draw your energy and inspiration from it.
- A love of art and music is ideal but not necessary.
- You are a team player with low ego – as comfortable helping others out as you are leading.