We are partnered with a leading food manufacturer looking to add to their process team, the ideal candidate will have experience of achieving high quality standards, ensuring smooth transition of product concepts to launch.
The successful candidate will review current factory processes and make suggestions to make improvements, efficiencies and value engineering.
- Undertake trials in-line with the company and Customer requirements and as instructed by Line Manager.
- To operate in a safe working manner and support the site/business on continuous improvement relating to health, safety and the environment
- Co-ordinate Pre-Production and Launch preparation.
- Working with NPD and Operations establish appropriate quality attributes for work in progress material, assembly and finished product taking into account operational capabilities.
- Secure and submit appropriate samples as requested by Customer as well as those for analysis e.g. Microbiological, for organoleptic evaluation and for transit trials
- Plan and organise resources to achieve the day to day delivery of trials etc, in-line with Project timescales.
- Carry out ongoing Process validation of relevant factory equipment to ensure site due diligence requirements are met.
- Contribute to post launch evaluation of process in conjunction with NPD to ensure process established at launch is still valid for full scale production and implement improvements as necessary
- Document all data from trials inc. shelf-life, organs etc, comprehensively and legibly for future review in order to establish process capabilities and support due diligence.
For more information on this exciting opportunity please get in touch or apply today with your CV.