Our Client is a leading manufacturer in the UK with excellent opportunities for development and progression across the group. They are looking for an ambitious and driven Process technologist to handle the day to day smooth transition of product concepts to launch, communicating effectively and achieving high quality standards across the site.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a well established team, creating delicious products and looking at how to improve current processes whilst maximising profitability and building strong relationships cross functionally.
- Conducting factory trials, ensuring tight management of critical paths is adhered to throughout the trial process up to product launch and post launch review.
- Document all data from trials inc. shelf-life, organs etc, comprehensively and legibly for future review in order to establish process capabilities and support due diligence.
- Secure and submit appropriate samples as requested by Customer as well as those for analysis e.g. Microbiological, for organoleptic evaluation and for transit trials
- Plan and organise resources to achieve the day to day delivery of trials etc, in-line with Project timescales.
- Working with NPD and Operations establish appropriate quality attributes for work in progress material, assembly and finished product taking into account operational capabilities.
- Carry out ongoing Process validation of relevant factory equipment to ensure site due diligence requirements are met.
- Attending pre-production and product launches to support the factory production team to ensure a smooth handover from concept to launch.
- Contribute to post launch evaluation of process in conjunction with NPD to ensure process established at launch is still valid for full scale production and implement improvements as necessary
- To operate in a safe working manner and support the site/business on continuous improvement relating to health, safety and the environment
For more information on this fantastic company and exciting role please get in touch or apply with your CV today.