As Sales Development Manager you will take ownership of all free trade accounts the Lincolnshire territory. You will be responsible for driving sales and profit by implementing the company's free trade strategy.
- Achieve volume and profit targets on brewed products
- Territory planning and customer account management
- New Business prospecting to meet new accounts targets
- Maximise sales of all products within existing accounts to help achieve trading profit and volume targets
- Fully utilise all sales promotions and promotional material to drive sales
- Develop and build relationships within current accounts
- Sell in investments to secure trade and assist with developing our customers business
- Act as a passionate ambassador of the Company and associated brands
The ideal candidate will have worked within an FMCG sales environment (account management and new business) and have the following skills and experience:
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills desirable
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills built on trust and reliability
- Proven ability to identify and develop new business
- Strong, reliable sales methodology to plan and develop sales
Please contact me for further information.