We’re looking for someone who can help our client create fame-driving brand moments that can escape the gravitational pull of traditional marketing.
We want you to conjure up activity with razor-sharp insight. Activity that drives the editorial social media content, leads to perfect x-brand sponsorships/collaborations, brings super reactive media opportunities and much more.
You will be responsible for delivering work that is embedded in culture and captivates our target audience.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Devise and execute fame driving brand moments – which include (but aren’t limited to) activations, stunts, reactive opportunities, and sponsorships.
- Manage the ideation and development of branded editorial content across our social and other appropriate brand platforms.
- Manage external agencies and collaborate with fellow brand and wider marketing, teams.
- Immerse yourself in culture and live and breathe our target audience – to spot the relevant cues and moments for the brand to play within.
- Comfortable finding and applying both quantitative and quantitative audience insights.
- Work in tandem with PR manager amplify brand moments with earned coverage and assist our events team in brand delivery.
- Develop partnership opportunities with appropriate brands/people/platforms.
- Define quantifiable measures of success for all activity and report back to wider teams.
- Work with Head of Brand & Marketing Director to define & grow brand equity.
- Become our internal/external brand guru - communicate exactly how the brand manifests itself in execution - across all consumer facing touchpoints
- Communicate with internal teams and wider business to ensure understanding of the brand’s values and consistency in delivery.
Skills and experience required:
- You have 6+ years working in an Advertising or Marketing Background ideally with a degree qualification.
- You will have worked with brands who champion innovation and creativity.
- You are a self-starter that’s packed full of initiative with a passion for innovation.
- You’re a clear communicator who can excite, motivate, and lead teams through projects.
- You’re passionate about culture and draw your energy and inspiration from it.
- A love of art and music is ideal but not necessary.
- You are a team player with low ego – as comfortable helping others out as you are leading.
For more information get in touch