Our Client are looking for a Senior Commercial Manager for their Co-Packing division to implement the business strategy & deliver profitable growth within the co-packing channel.
Role Functions and Responsibilities:
Senior Commercial Managers Co-Packing are responsible for the overall performance of the co-packing accounts against the agreed annual KPIs including:
- Account Planning
- SCM's - co-packing are responsible for development and implementation of a robust annual account plan that reflects ambition and growth of the co-packing channel.
- Account plans must generate the required support from other key functions within the UK and wider business.
- Forecasting & Budget Management
- A core part of the role is to ensure the Customer Supply Chain and Finance teams are provided with an accurate forecast based on the most accurate information on a monthly basis.
- SCMs will be expected to manage their own P&L.
- Relationship management
- Must be able to develop and maintain relationships with customers at all levels from Senior Management to staff at outlet level.
- SCMs will be expected to be able to identify the key stakeholders within their customer's businesses and utilise the tools available to deliver the key elements of the account plan to deliver results.
- Strong selling and negotiation skills are an essential part of the role, and SCMs will be expected to take the lead in developing and delivering new business or retention tender processes.
- Key External Stakeholders
- Customer Senior Management i.e. Directors, Buyers, Heads of Departments
- Operations Teams including Divisional Directors & Regional teams
- Marketing Teams
- Key Internal Stakeholders
- Senior Management i.e. UK General Manager, International Director
- Finance Team
- Marketing team
Qualification: University Degree Desired.
Experience, Key Behaviours and Functional Competencies:
- Previous experience required: minimum 1 year NAM or 2 years KAM level.
- A proven track record of P&L management.
- Good numerical skills
- A strong communicator that can develop relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Co-packing background (preferably soft drinks)
- Experience in the UK Commercial soft drinks
- Core competencies:
- Selling & Negotiation
- Forecasting & budgeting
- Creating and delivering internal & external presentations
- Category analysis
- Proficient use of office tools (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
For more information on this exciting role please get in touch or apply with your CV today.