Our Client, a leading food manufacturer, are seeking to recruit a Retail Marketing Insight Executive based in South Wales, responsible for supporting the delivery of customer insights to some of our lead retailer accounts in the UK.
Reporting into the site Consumer & Market Insights Manger, this role will play an integral part in helping to identify opportunities and develop strategies for future growth.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a vibrant and successful business, whilst gaining unrivalled hands-on experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where career potential is virtually unlimited.
- Working with some of the UK’s biggest Grocery retailers to identify & develop opportunities for growth through the following activities:
- marketing activities
- Supporting the delivery of category insights and making recommendations for category strategies, which deliver solutions & growth for our customers.
- Analysing and interpreting sales and market data to identify and understand consumer shopping behaviour and trends.
- Continually monitoring industry sources to gather consumer insights.
- Working closely with all departments to understand business priorities and develop and implement campaigns to support growth.
- Sharing category knowledge, guidance and support to the NPD, technical and commercial teams.
- Researching competitors to benchmark and identify best practice through weekly store visits & market research, tracking retail price movements; promotional activity; and new product launches across the trade.
- Building effective working relationships internally & externally to maximise existing and new business opportunities.
The Ideal Person:
- Ideally, 2 to 5 years’ experience in a commercial / market insight / analytical role working within a manufacturing environment supplying a top retail customer.
- Experience using data provider software such as Kantar, AC Nielsen, and retailer specific EPOS data providers.
- Ability to organise time and prioritise tasks to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a proactive and flexible approach to work.
- Experience of presenting to and working with key UK retail customers.
- Good problem-solving abilities to deliver solutions.
- Strong team working ethic.
- The role requires travel and visits to the customer, various stores, and Group sites, so a full clean Driving License is essential.
- Attractive salary
- Pension Scheme
- Professional development + growth opportunities
- Equal Opportunitites Employer
For more information on this exciting role please get in touch or apply with your CV today.