An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading Food manufacturer within their technical team.
The ideal candidate will see to it that all raw materials are agreed across all sites. Ensuring all raw materials are produced to high standards and following good manufacturing practices and the site remains compliant at all times.
Main duties include:
- Compose, check and approve raw material specifications against legal requirements, business and customer polices within the assigned time frame.
- Review and approve raw material suppliers ensuring that they have been approved as per the supplier approval procedures.
- Ensure meat raw material specifications are readily available to Companies sites.
- Building strong working relationships with suppliers by evaluating standards, ensuring they meet company standards. When required, be responsible for creating an action plan to amend any non conformances and improve standards.
- Organise and lead meetings with Companies sites to discuss suppliers and raw materials status.
- To maintain database with all supplier approval packs.
- Must have minimum 3 year’s experience in FMCG
- Must have minimum 1 year experience in working in agriculture environment.
- The successful applicant must be computer literate with experience of cloud-based systems and Microsoft Applications.
- Excellent communication skills as group technical deal with customers, suppliers, auditors and various departments within all companies sites.
- Be able to work in small team and individually.
- Must be organised with good time-management skills, as they will be dealing with various queries from customers and sites across the group.
- Must hold a full current driving licence, have access to a car and be willing to travel.
Days of work
Full time Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Based at East Yorkshire
For more information on this fantastic company and exciting role please get in touch or apply with your CV today.