Our client has an incredibly exciting place to work, at the forefront of modern fresh produce and food distribution means it’s fast-paced, stimulating, and rewarding. They work with the biggest food retail brands in the UK and Europe.
Role Requirements & Responsibilities
- Undertake daily inspection checks before commencing any job when working with machinery.
- Undertake administrative tasks that are relevant to duties, ensuring that records are maintained in a diligent manner.
- Strive to achieve the best audit scores.
- Actively employing the Company “Values” and Company policies and procedures in all areas of work.
- Promptly attend machinery breakdowns/malfunctions carrying out such work as necessary to ensure that machinery and equipment is adequately maintained.
- Maintain a planned preventative maintenance schedule, ensuring such work is carried out as necessary to ensure that equipment and services are adequately maintained.
- Work with a view to aid the site in maximise yields, quality, and profit, while minimising cost.
- Ensure all equipment is always in good safe working order, provisioning for timely servicing and repair.
- Ensure all equipment is registered and managed as such.
- Commitment to actively invest in your own training and development of yourself as a means to achieving the strategic business objectives.
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest quality and all working procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Establish procedures and controls to ensure all product meets the standards as required.
- Creating an understanding and philosophy amongst all staff in hygiene and process control throughout the chain to establish the Company as the leader and gain the highest confidence of our customers.
- Ensure that all product used is compliant with Food Safety regulations, customer protocols and specifications.
- Ideally looking for a Multi-Skilled Engineer, however, with a mechanical or electrical qualification
- Minimum of 3 years in the food manufacturing industry ideally
- Good fault-finding abilities
- Ability to work from drawings/plans
- Flexible approach
- Good mechanical abilities
- Proven knowledge from the fresh produce industry would be an advantage including Brima Auto Wrappers, Fuji Flow Wrappers, conveyor systems
- Effective communication skills at all levels
- Must be a team player with good attention to detail
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Able to motivate self and others in the team
For more infomration apply today.